Limpsfield Combustion Burners offer standard burners from 3,000,000 Btu/hr (0.9 MW) to 220,000,000 Btu/hr (62 MW), firing a wide range of fuels from natural gas, diesel, #2 oil to heavy fuel oil, waste oils, animal fats, fish oils, bio gases, etc. Excellent results have been achieved when firing such fuels offering the end user substantial fuel savings through high performance.
Limpsfield will engineer a project to suit the customer application whether it is a single fuel, dual fuel, multi fuel, change over on the fly between fuels or burning waste stream fuels. The burner can be supplied as a low NOx burner for both gas and oils.
The Limpsﬁeld LP Burner Series is characterized by a monoblock structure meaning all necessary components can be combined into a single unit, making installation and set-up easier and faster, whilst maintaining highly efficient combustion. The LP Series covers a firing range from 220kW (0.75MBtu) through to 2930kW (10MBtu). All Limpsfield burners are available as single or dual fuel, whether it be natural gas or light fuel oil.
Standard Burner Features:
- Autoflame burner control system fitted as standard to maximize efficiency, reliability and repeatability of equipment
- Large rear flame viewing port, enabling a unique view of the combustion process
- Fuel inlets on both sides of burner housing offering build flexibility to suit site application
- Simple construction allows easy access to internal components for maintenance. All components can be accessed and replaced without the need to remove the burner from the boiler front
- Stainless steel diffusers and blast tube cones
- Split head combustion manifold design. Adjustable to alter gas injection velocity
- Adjustable gas head / diffuser position for optimum performance
- Multiple fixings on the burner rear section allows fan to be mounted in a variety of different positions to overcome site space restraints
- Remote combustion air fan. Allows forced draught fan to be sized for actual project and sized to meet turndown requirements
- Approved to International Standards
For more information and to order great products like this from Patriot Industrial Technologies, contact us today!