Product Spotlight: Developed specifically to fit through a 30” door, the PCW Compac Electric Hot Water Boiler’s small footprint can fit where a fuel-fired boiler cannot. When extra options require a larger cabinet, Precision Boilers can customize the assembly to supply the electric hot water boiler in a ‘knock-down’ condition to preserve the design advantages that make the PCW ideal for retrofits, or where venting a fuel fired boiler is not an option.
The PCW Compac Electric Hot Water Boiler can be configured to communicate with any building management system. Adding an SCR to the control package provides near infinite modulation. Other options include an integral main power disconnect to meet NEC code for resistance heating equipment, and construction under ASME Section I/VIII for high temperature hot water applications.
- All standard models fit through a 30-inch doorway with ease.
- Each heating element is fitted with its own 2-1/2” square mounting flange, installed in the head of the vessel to simplify maintenance and reduce downtime.
- Step Circuit Enable/Disable switches make it easy to limit boiler’s maximum firing rate when other higher priority electric loads are peaking.
- Optional SCR added to the boiler control package delivers 100:1 turndown to precisely follow heating load while minimizing energy usage.
- Requires no vent stack, breeching, or combustion air louvers—reducing total installation costs and speeding up completion.
- Available with BACnet and MODbus communications for remote control and monitoring.
- ASME Section IV “H” Stamp (160 PSI & 250°F).
ELECTRIC HOT WATER BOILERS Product Line
Precision Boilers’ electric hot water boilers deliver the performance and reliability that system design engineers and facility owners demand. Our standard models are designed and fabricated to strict industry standards with a complete trim package to meet a wide variety of requirements and range of applications. For unique installations, Precision Boilers offers unique solutions including more sophisticated control options and special trim components to provide a distinct customized solution. Our hot water boilers are commonly used for hydronic heating in the following applications: K-12 school buildings, college and university buildings, dorms, hospitals, office buildings, government buildings, etc.
For more information and to order great products like this from Patriot Industrial Technologies, contact us today!